At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With over 6,000 creative professionals working in 50 offices around the world, Valtech stands out for its user-centered approach to innovation. With values of sharing, boldness and care, Valtech places the human element at the heart of the digital experiences developed by our teams.
By joining the Valtech team, you'll be part of a company that puts people first, and you'll be able to grow and evolve with access to a global network of innovators.
What you will do:
The Manager, Client Partnerships owns the customer relationship and is ultimately responsible for client satisfaction. This person ensures that each initiative, in addition to being aligned with the client's vision, is aligned with our Commerce Service Line’s operational strategy. You will be supported by a Senior Director, Client Partnerships, and Vice President, Client Partner and a team of eCommerce consultants. It’s your job to ensure that each initiative is supported at the right time by the right people and teams with the right level of skills and negotiation strategies to ensure client satisfaction and adequate client profitability for our business.
The Manager, Client Partnerships initiates Executive Project Reviews and discusses strategic ways to expand our client’s business and evolve their eCommerce ecosystem. The Manager, Client Partnerships can uncover actionable insights and high-level opportunities to meet the customers' objectives while also keeping an eye out for client satisfaction concerns.
- Oversee accounts under their responsibility with the support of a Senior Director, Client Partnerships.
- Responsible for establishing and managing and hosting account executive reviews.
- Complete frequent account reviews with internal Valtech stakeholders.
- Act as a strategic advisor to clients.
- Maintain relationships with clients based on transparency, honesty, rigor, trust, and ensure their satisfaction with the services rendered.
- Know the customers and their issues: brand, history, challenges, relevant KPIs, online performance and business objectives.
- Identify client budget periods and determine priorities and budgets for the coming year.
- Monitor the performance and results of actions taken (project, campaigns, revenues, etc.) and communicate proactively with the client on the achievement of set objectives and related recommendations.
- Help develop strategic account strategies and solutions for clients, as well as influence account growth within existing accounts with the support of internal leadership.
- Integrate the entire portfolio of services, providing a coordinated communication, management and delivery approach for clients.
Sales & Budget
- Follows the clients’ fiscal and budgetary calendar.
- Identify client needs and opportunities (farming).
- Own the proposal and SOW creation process
- Reaches out to and gets the support from Senior Director Client Partnerships, VP, Consultants, Practice Leads, Project Coordinator, Product Owner and Portfolio Director for support in the creation of SOWs.
- Secures resources for SOW execution at signature by communicating needs to the Operations and relevant DOs
- In a shared responsibility with the Portfolio Director, tracks budget consumption at the account level and ensures that budgets are respected across the total SOW expenditure.
- Collaborates with Pre-Sales eCom Architects to build estimates.
- Ultimately decides at the account level where budgets are allocated between departments and expertise while Portfolio Directors are responsible for the budget allocation within their circle.
- Ensures with the Finance Department that amounts due are collected within contractual commitments, and our exposure to DSO risk is minimal.
- Support finance in the invoice collection process and act as one escalation point in that process.
- Ensure proper documentation of Legal Documents, SOWs and Estimates to facilitate the work of other stakeholders.
- Protect the client interests by coordinating with Operations and Consultants to ensure proper resource allocation and that account objectives are met at the execution levels.
- Confirm availability with the Directors of the different teams and helps identify high-level deadlines to ensure we meet customer deliverables and deadlines.
- Effectively communicate mandated requirements to team members.
- Ensure that all internal stakeholders are working effectively to achieve the customer's digital business plan.
- Perform periodic "touch-points" with the various teams to ensure a minimum gap between the promise to sell and the services rendered/delivered.
- When managed service plans are in progress, coordinate with the marketing / consulting teams for monthly response and advice to the client.
- Ensure a continual client feedback loop is established and respected.
- Works very closely with Portfolio Directors to form a dynamic duo between the client and delivery teams.
What you should have:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Account Management, IT or eCommerce Technology Sales, eCommerce or Digital Consulting.
- You express yourself easily in English (written and verbal)
- You are able to interact as much with a C-Level audience as a development team;
- You love the challenge of managing multiple accounts at once;
- You are disciplined in keeping CRM (Salesforce) up to date with current information;
- You are familiar with the SCRUM and Kanban methodology (or you have some knowledge in the matter!)
The perks :
Medical: Options starting at 100% medical coverage for employees, and we cover 85% for spouses, partners, and dependents
- We contribute an annual $750 for employee only or $1,500 cash payment towards your family HSA
401(k) Employer matching and immediate vesting
- Flexible Paid Time Off under Valtech's policy to support your work-life balance
Up to 8 Weeks of paid Parental Leave
Home office set up stipend for new hires
We believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products & experiences. Valtech is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect, free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. We're proud to be an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Valtech is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates who require them (such as those with limitations, caring responsibilities or anything else they may need accommodations for) in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.